3404 The Strand Manhattan Beach goes into escrow
Another beachfront home is no longer available as 3404 just accepted and offer and the home is now in escrow.
This is a unique beachfront duplex that originally hit the market at $14,995,000 in April and after a change in realtors and a few price reductions is now pending. The latest price was $13,989,000 and has been active at that price since July.
3404 The Strand is a bit different and certainly unique. This is a Manhattan Beach sand section duplex that isn’t the usual primary home with a small unit over the garage. 3404 The Strand offers two sizable homes and both have incredible views. The 3 level front home sits just off of the sand and offers unblockable ocean and beach views and is a bit larger than the rear home. The rear home is what really makes this property unique as it is considerably taller than the current height limits would allow but grandfathered in allowing it two levels each with magnificent ocean views.
View all of the beachfront homes for sale on the Manhattan Beach Strand
3404 The Strand Details
- 8 total bedrooms, 5568 total sq feet (buyer to verify)
- 3,507 sq foot beachfront lot
- Front home offers 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bath
- Rear home offers 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Built in 1974 but extensively remodeled
- Listed by Nicholas Schneider & Mark Leddy – Compass – 310-241-3038