Just a short escrow?
614 The Strand Manhattan Beach sells after a 3+ year Escrow!
It’s not unusual for the very expensive beachfront homes of The Strand to sit on the market for a long time….sometimes years. Prices are high and buyers in this range are rare. It is unusual (very) for a home to go into escrow in 20 We listed a home at 3808 The Strand back in September of 2019 and the home at 614 The Strand was one of our comps as it was already in escrow. Here we are almost 3 years later and it finally closed escrow. Unbelievable! The home was originally listed over three years ago.
- Main home and guest home
- 3 bedrooms/2 bath in main home
- 1 bed/1 bath in guest home over garage
- 2,128 stotal quare feet* (approx)
- 3,406 foot beachfront lot
- Built in 1950. Updated since
- Listed at $13,000,000 and sold for $11,500,000
- Listed by Patrick Byrne & Awtar Thiara – West Shores Realty, Inc. – 310-541-8000
Contact Manhattan Beach real estate specialist Keith Kyle with Vista Sotheby’s International for listing alerts for similar homes