Beachfront home at 3404 The Strand the top sale of June
Originally listed in April of 2022 for $14,995,000, the beachfront property at 3404 The Strand just closed escrow at 11,211,525. There had been a few price reductions over the course of that year and the last list price was $12,499,000.
3404 The Strand was a bit different from most modern Strand homes and it was certainly unique. This is a Manhattan Beach sand section duplex that isn’t the usual primary home with a small unit over the garage. 3404 The Strand offers two sizable homes and both have incredible views. The 3 level front home sits just off of the sand and offers unblockable ocean and beach views and is a bit larger than the rear home. The rear home is what really makes this property unique as it is considerably taller than the current height limits would allow but grandfathered in allowing it two levels each with magnificent ocean views.
3404 The Strand Details
- 8 total bedrooms, 5568 total sq feet (buyer to verify)
- 3,507 sq foot beachfront lot
- Front home offers 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bath
- Rear home offers 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Built in 1974 but extensively remodeled
- Listed by Ben Belack – The Agency – 424-230-3700